The Subaru Forester®. Motor Trend's 2014 Sport/Utility of the Year®
The Subaru Forester has always embodied the right-sized power, control and versatility that owners love. Now it also represents a green-minded, fuel-efficient small SUV as every 2014 Forester is built in a zero landfill plant. Combine that with more cargo room, available power lift gates, and 32 mpg highway, and you've got a vehicle that can take every day to task. Of course, the redesigned Forester is a 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ that comes with road-gripping Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and the balance and power of the legendary SUBARU BOXER® engine. All of these things have helped make it Motor Trend's 2014 Sport/Utility of the Year®.
It's the same Forester owners have grown to love, only better.
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive w/ 32 MPG HWY and Lineartronic CVT delivers excellent fuel economy.
- SUBARU BOXER� engine provides efficient operation and a low center of gravity for balance that can be felt.
- Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle standard on all 2014 Forester non-turbo models.
- The protection of seven airbags and rollover sensor standard.
- Available X-MODE ensures excellent driving performance even on poor road surfaces.
- For those wanting additional power, the Forester 2.0XT comes with a new direct injection turbo (DIT) Subaru BOXER engine which produces 250 hp and 258 lb-ft torque.
- Improved and refined interior space with available Harmon/Kardon audio featuring Aha.
- Available EyeSight Driver Assist Technology that makes a safe Forester even safer.